Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mi Designer Styling - Kids Bedroom makeover

I gave the children's bedroom a mini makeover recently. For less than $160 I was able to totally transform the shared bedroom of Master 7 and Miss 4.

I found these terrific doona covers from Target, both with a simple line drawing of two of the best cities in the Europe, Paris and London.


The doona covers were a double, as I wanted them to hang well over the edge of the bed.




I had a lampshade made to match the doona covers with the second pillowcase from each of the sets, just to give the room a little more of a coordinated feel.


Cheers

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. This post is very nice and it's doona covers are useful for in home....
    Doona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Daniel, thanks for your comment. Whats your connection to Textiles Express.... looks like a great site. Thanks for sharing.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete