Saturday, July 2, 2011

Eco Cups

Since getting a Nespresso machine for Christmas there has been a fair amount of coffee being drunk in this house!

In 30 secs you have a short black...... as a busy working mother, 30 secs is the usual amount of spare time I ever have...so getting my caffeine hit that fast is great.

So heading off to client appointments over the bridge in the morning I like to take a coffee with me in the car.
I have been looking at the ceramic takeaway coffee mugs for a couple of weeks now.....reason I hadn't purchased because most of them were either ugly or just plain boring.

Personally I wasn't looking for designs with animal prints or brightly colour geometric patterns.


Porcelain Eco Cup or travel mug
























I just wanted something simple, stylish and big enough to hold a double shot!



So hooray....I found it today...actually I found 3...I couldn't decide what colour to get so I choose 3 out of the 6 colour ways.




I'm happy with my mug, I've road tested it already...had a hot chocolate tonight while blogging and its great - huge, its perfect.

The red one is going to be my favourite I can tell! Red is one of my favourite colours!



Now of course had I have found these "Destination" Designs today I'd have grabbed Paris for sure...... love Paris......!

Cheers

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment