Monday, October 4, 2010

Mi Designer Styling blog launches

Hi there, my name is Sarah and at the beginning of 2010 I threw in my well paid job in TV, returning to my design roots by launching my own Styling business in Sydney, Australia.

I have always had a need to design and create and after many years of thinking about it, I decided "enough of the thinking and more of the doing".... thus MDS was born.


Mi Designer Styling offers stylish, practical and affordable design solutions for your home, your wardrobe and for you.

Through my Interior Styling, Wardrobe Editing and De-Cluttering services I love to bring colour, design, inspiration, interpretation, organisation, order, clarity, confidence into the homes and lives of my good friends and clients.

Through this blog I hope to offer useful design and organisational advice and what I am looking forward to the most are your comments, your contributions, your suggestions and the discussions we will have about all things Interior Design, Fashion Styling and our lives in style.

So here we go......

My first post....in the bag.....

Cheers

Sarah
www.midesigner.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment