Friday, May 20, 2011

Thursday Nights....The Greenwich Sewing Room

Most Thursday nights my sewing room comes alive with the chatter and busy hands of some like minded talented craft women.
After the children have gone to bed these women come over with their projects in hand to get a few undisturbed hours of sewing (or gossiping) done.....no husbands, no children....(except for mine who sneak peaks around the door way to see who has come this week).
Its a revolving door of visitors, some women are here every week and others drop by occasionally.
Cups of tea, wine & chocolate keep us sewing and chatting until close to midnight.
I love my Thursday nights, its a chance for "show and tell" to be inspired by each others projects and progress, its encouraging, its educational, its entertaining and its supportive.
Some people have book club...I have "Stitch and B*tch".... my week isn't complete with out my Thursday night "hit" and catch up.
Thank you Sam, Caroline and Bronwyn.......

No comments:

Post a Comment